Is it possible to have a certain feeling toward someone and it ends up to be real? ?

Like for example the first time I met an ex I thought he would hurt me and it happened... then now I met someone and I felt like I will get married to him... could that be possible? 

Favorite Answer

i think thats possible

• Pain

I don't think you can know such serious information just from meeting someone once. You determine marriage compatibility by getting to know someone over quite a long period of time. Right now, for all you know, the person could be a serial killer. Take it slow. 

i think it is up to chance. dont think to much about it. Just feel relaxed hes with u and some of the bad stuff is gone. most people have to fight alone. so keep him close.

Source(s): im still single and i though i also fell in love, but it was not real. I hate people mocking me for my tolerance and Not being oversmart though. ( i am not saying i am innocent) but its unfair what people think. hypocrites shud keep quiet.