Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

If there’s a KFC buffet that serves this kind of menu near you, would you go to it?

Say the buffet will cost you $50 per person or $90 for 2 people if you came with someone. Most of the reviews does have positive reviews like the chicken tastes juicy and the spices seems just right. 

The menu:chicken & it’s either deep fried, baked or steamed (your choice but it’s seasoned). Popcorn chickenChicken fingersChicken burger (breaded & fried or baked)Mashed potatoesSaladSoda

Favorite Answer

No, I wouldn't. I don't go to buffets.

There isn't any KFC buffets where I live hun.

$50 is too expensive though.

I don't think I'd pay that much to go to a buffet, particularly if it's KFC.  A handful of KFC restaurants in Salt Lake City DID have an actual buffet a few years ago, but I think they did away with them.

• Eva

Certainly not at that price.  You can get a much nicer dinner at many restaurants for that price.

I would never pay that much for a buffet - especially not just a chicken buffet.

So - I would not go.

The most I have ever paid for a buffet was $35 per person - and it was a Brazilian buffet with a huge variety of meats, salads, and sides.  

• For that price? No way. 

• Kathy

No way, that would be too expensive.