what size pc screen is the best?

mointer size

For me its 27 inches

27 is good but i see they have 32 inch ones under 300 bucks now.

• garry

the biggest you can afford. preferably with a curved screen if you can afford it .

My gaming setup has 2 LG UltraGear 27" 1440p monitors, but you might want a smaller one: 24" or 22".

csscsddsddcdsdddfsdd

no idea, I use a 65" 4k tv

• P

For a desktop 27-30 inches 2k resolution.  Computers have never been better at utilizing the larger screens at higher resolutions.   You really don't know what you are missing until you have used the larger screens.  

For a laptop, 15 to 17 inches.  

Some people have gigantic ones but I don't see the point if you're going to be sitting right in front of it. I have a 17" one which suits me fine, you may want one a little larger. 

Depends on what you wish to show on it, what resolution, where it is to be used, how close you will sit.

That is all that can be suggested from your information, which was almost nothing.

I have screens from 12 through 47 inches diagonal that I use for various functions.