Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Do you believe Julian Assange?  Does the United States of America kill more Muslim civilians with drones than Communist China????  ?

Favorite Answer

Yes, and the "Xinjiang Genocide" is US-manufactured imperialist lies, designed to manufacture consent against China (See: Noam Chomsky's "Manufacturing Consent", Michael Parenti's "Inventing Reality")

Also see Qiao Collective's resources on the Xinjiang narrative (I can't link it because this answer gets censored)

"Xinjiang: A Report and Resource Compilation"

The U.S. has a much stronger military presence in the middle eastern conflicts than does China, do yes, there will be more casualties at the hands of American military in those conflicts.    

Don't know. Also don't care. Why? B/c I understand Islam. It's like you're asking me to feel sorry for people in the KKK. 

Communist China literally has concentration camps.

0bama certainly did ,,,,, but Trump is trying to distance the US from Middle Eastern conflict .

If the Chinese are killing Muslims , well then at least they are doing something constructive .