? asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 month ago

True or false: your mom is anti-face mask?

57 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

She is somewhat

• 1 month ago

my mother Judy is in heaven where they DONT WEAR MASKS #GodBless

• 1 month ago

Nah she's Anti-Covid. And would rather not risk catching it. Especially with what Flu season was like last year. 

• 1 month ago

False. My mum insists on following the rules and wear a mask. She's even knitted some face masks from scratch using fabrics from China.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • KTJoe
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

False; Mother wears face mask around the house, shopping, gardening. 

• 1 month ago

My mom passed but I'm a Mom so wear your mask, keep your distance, stay away from crowds, wash your hands, you know all the things that will keep others and you safe.  It is not just about you.  People who say their rights are being trampled because they need to wear a mask in public are idiots and have never had real rights taken from them.  You don't have the right to endanger anyone, its the same as if you have vd and don't let your partner know about it, you can be criminally charged with manslaughter.  Trump is guilty of this and will have to answer once he loses the election, because he knew in January, January people how deadly the virus is, the evidence is on tape in his own words yeah he's in big real trouble alright.

• 1 month ago

False. My mom understands the importance of wearing one. She’s 59. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

False. She's a retired RN and understands the importance of protecting other people and herself. 

• 1 month ago

It is true this isn't a question

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

false.  she's a registered nurse and knows the importance of safety.  while i'm glad she works from home now, she has one whenever she goes out.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.