Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

How greatly do u want a child of ur own? Scale of 1 to 10(10 being the highest desire)?

Why do u want one and do u want a boy or girl

Favorite Answer

Maybe an 8 right now. I definitely want a kid because I do want to be a parent and get to experience my child growing up and all the things like that. If I could only have one child, idk maybe a girl?? But sometimes I want a boy. Ideally, I'd have 4 kids (2 boys, 2 girls).

1. I don't really want a child at all, neither boy nor girl. There are more than enough people on this planet already. Having a child at this point is pure selfishness.

7½/10 .

I want three girls Serenity, Felicity, and Trinity. Trinity being the youngest and having the most to learn in her lifetime. Serenity being the oldest going through life with a breeze but then past her college days and into adulthood she turns a cold shoulder to her family. And then Felicity the middle child, she will be very confused throughout her life, and she will be the damsel in distress of the family. 

That’s a 10 for me.