Am I greedy?

I want to make a lot of money but it’s difficult to do it. Perhaps I am too greedy?

• Marli
    1 week ago

A lot of money is nice to have. Earn it honestly and give some away.

Alex Trebek became a rich man hosting "Jeopardy". He gave large gifts of money to World Vision, The Royal Geographical Society of Canada and to the University of Ottawa.  He enjoyed his wealth and his wife and children have  comfortable wealthy lives in which they can do what they want to do.  Someday one or more of the children he sponsored will may change things in his or her country . Someday, a graduate of U. of Ottawa may break a barrier or become a benefit to humanity in part because Trebek gave the school the money for research.

It's how you get and how your spend your money that counts.

• Win

I would be dead but someone decided to drive and ambulance. 

Someone became a paramedic. 

Someone took my x-rays and a few doctors operated on me.

Then one day I thought about it. How ungrateful I am for this life. How I just wanted to take out of the world without ever giving. I came to understand that life is about giving and not receiving.

More like too lazy, or too stupid.

Ask yourself why you want to make a lot of money.  Money is just a tool.  What do you want out of life?  There's nothing wrong with making money to get the life you want (as long as you don't screw people over in the process) but if your goal is to have money for the sake of it alone then it misses the point of living.  Always look for opportunities to live the life you want, money isn't the only ingredient required for happiness and security.