Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 2 months ago

Standard league: would you trade adam theilan and devonta freeman for devante adams? due to injury my starters are Robinson and gaskin at RB?

That is a tough one, Freeman broke out yesterday and theilan has been playing well. If adams is healthy, its a coin toss! Goodluck

If you can get Adams for those two, I would but I wouldn't take the deal from the other side. Freeman isn't worth it and you'd have to drop another player.

If you're starting Gaskin, you are just handing the game to your opponent.  It would be easier to just drop your pants and bend over.

• Pronk

Danny Dimes is the only productive runner for the Giants..Do it.

(Adams will regularly outscore your 2 guys combined.)

I have no idea . It depends on what else you have at RB and WR.  Your 2nd sentence implies you're struggling at RB, so I don't know why you'd give one up, even Freeman.  Also, if it matters, Thielen should have a huge game tomorrow and Adams is on a bye.  If nothing else, I might wait, but I still have no idea on whether the trade is a good one.