Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Christians only:  Will some be saved to live on earth at the judgment of the second resurrection?

Jesus told Pilate " my kingdom is not of this world" Jn 18:36

At the first resurrection Satan will be bound and cast into a bottomless pit (outer space) that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years is fulfilled. Rev. 20.:2-3

Does this mean Jesus will rule with a rod of iron because there will be no one to tempt those left behind.  

In Rev. 19:15 it is said: And out of his (Jesus) mouth goeth a sharp two edge sword, and with it he should smite (not kill) nations, and he shall RULE THEM with a rod of iron.

Update:

@Renaldo read the whole chapter of Rev. 20:

Update 2:

keplerB22

I did say Christian only.  Are you a Christian or is it a lack of knowing English.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Not everyone will take the mark of the beast.  It is not just the regenerated that will reject it, but there will be plenty of unregenerated people who also do not take it. Plenty of people will not trust that government system, and that includes both the saved as well as the unsaved. During the time of the rule and reign of antichrist, though at first he comes in peaceably, he is ultimately the abomination which causes desolation. Those who resist him, could end up in prison, haven their goods and property stolen from them, and/or being killed. Not all Holy Spirit filled people will be killed, but those who are ALIVE and REMAIN, will be caught up (aka what we know as being raptured). Those who haven't taken the mark of the beast but are not saved, cannot be raptured, but they remain on the earth, and will be present during the millennial reign of Jesus on the earth. They will not be ruling and reigning with Jesus though, and they will be outside of Mt. Zion.  The unsaved are not allowed within those walls.

After the duration of the millennial reign, the devil and the fallen angels will be allowed a very short time to do their second battle (which is the battle of Gog and Magog), note that the first was before the millennial reign, which is the Battle of Armageddon, which results in their being placed in imprisonment for the 1,000 year span. Of course, the devil loses the second battle too. After this is the great white throne judgment, when all are brought before the throne of God, and goats are separated from the sheep, the tares from the wheat (symbolically speaking of the saved and unsaved, those who belong to God, and those who do not).

There are a lot of people who neglect reading the Old Testament, but the verses which speak about the future are just as relevant to the New Testament verses which speak on the future, and they go together. To understand, a person must read the Old and the New Testament.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaia...

• TeeM
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

True God's Kingdom or as the Greek literally means, God's "rulership" isn't on the earth, but it is in heaven.

Thus the Kingdom is not part of this world, because it is in heaven.

This is why it is also called the heavenly kingdom.

The first resurrection is of those who go to heaven and are kings and priests along with Jesus IN the Kingdom or in heaven.

Those resurrected in the 2nd resurrection are those who are resurrected to life in the earthly paradise, who aren't given 'eternal life' till after the end of the 1,000 years, after the final test.

These who are resurrected in the 2nd resurrection become subjects of God's kingdom.

It is prior to the 1st resurrection that Satan is hurled to the earth,

It is after the 1st resurrection Satan is thrown into the abyss for the 1000 years.

• 2 months ago

The thousand years began with the fall of Rome and ended with the rise of Protestantism. That said, when Jesus returns, all will be changed and God will dwell with the faithful eternally, on a newly renovated earth.

• "Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in His Kingdom" (Matthew 16:28) 

Who "choses and ordains you" (John 15:16) when (((HE))) baptizes us with the Holy Ghost" (John 1:33) and His "POWER comes upon us" (Acts 1:8) to "QUICKEN" (I Corinthians 15:45) our "DEAD spirits" (Romans 5:12-14; I Corinthians 15:21-22) back to life (Ephesians 2:1) as we are "born again of the spirit" (John 3:5) and "resurrected" (I Corinthians 15)

"Like as Christ was raised up by the glory of the Father" (Romans 6:4).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Depends on the "sense" of the kingdom.  Mt. 21:43, Col. 1:13, 2 Pet. 1:11.

• 2 months ago

There won't be a second resurrection. The only time Jesus said he would return is in his words to his disciples, "And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.", John 14:3.

Who you gonna believe, a condemned man, exiled to a remote Mediterranean island, suffering from delirium tremens or Jesus?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Nobody can be saved after death.  Here is the truth: The Lord Jesus Christ is God. Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed on the Lord Jesus Christ, or not. The truth is that the Lord Jesus Christ loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. It is too late to be saved, after death.

Believing on the Lord Jesus Christ means being forgiven all sins past and future and means going to heaven. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that the Lord Jesus Christ is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus was buried, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing on Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.