Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelIrelandOther - Ireland · 4 months ago

Why Irish cities are dirtier than British cities?

I'm Italian and I think Dublin is very dirty. I have a friend who travels a lot and he said that Irish cities are dirtier than British ones. Is that true? And why this difference?

• ?

Pakistanis, Roma gypsies

Why is your English so bad?....Do you understand the substitution necessary in the interrogative?...Also Italy is filthy...and.stinking with rats.....enjoy

Dublin is a dirty kip especially the inner city

Lol Is that so? Because the likes of Southampton beg to differ. And even Rome sure gives Dublin a run for it's money in the unkempt department. 

Just Dublin that dirty they are snobby to lazy to clean up and British cities are worse.

Some British cities are dirtier than others. Different local governments have different priorities. I live in Liverpool and there was uproar when the city centre was only cleaned properly when the Queen was due to visit.