Should I go visit Russia to get the Coronavirus vaccine to be safe from the virus ?

Since Russia already has the vaccine. How much do you trust Putin and the Russian government with their vaccine?. 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Given the willingness of the Russian state to fudge all matters medical and chemical, I would not trust Russia with anything to do with my health. 

The 'vaccine' was announced after minimal trials and safety checks.Why is Russia banned from sending teams to the Olympics?  Because of a proven doping scandal.Who poisons 'undesirables' around the world with Novichok? Russia.

• 5 months ago

Yeah - you might as well.  We don't need people like you here.  Russia does NOT have the vaccine.  They are exactly where we are on covid.  In the testing process.  Testing on humans.  Seems it is too strong.  The guinea pigs/volunteers have developed several of the covid symptoms.  Not good.  It definitely needs tweaking.  If you want it now, volunteer.  It may give you  anti-bodies, but you may also get a fever & cough and not feel well for a while.

• Kieth
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Why don't you just go ahead and do that?

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Zero. What they have is an untested, unproven vaccine. Just like the US, they only began 3rd phase trials in Aug. That means they won't even know if it's effective until Feb. Unless a vaccine provides protection for at least 6 months, it's useless.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.