Is our President's brain fried?

this is a quote..and whether or not you can make sense of it, isnt it clear that his brain is fried?

"I feel great. I feel like, perfect," the president said in a four-minute video. "I think this was a blessing from God, that I caught it. This was a blessing in disguise. I caught it, I heard about this drug, I said let me take it, it was my suggestion. I said, let me take it. And it was incredible the way it worked, incredible. And I think if I didn't catch it, we'd be looking at that like a number of other drugs. But it really did a fantastic job. I want to get for you what I got. I'm going to make it free, you're not going to pay for it." 

its the way it was all said....you don't see anything strange about the way he talks?  like really?  your gonna sit there and say thats' a normal conversation???

He's talking about catching the coronavirus. He's saying it was a blessing in disguise, because now he has gained all kinds of knowledge about having it. 

He says he feels "great" and "perfect" with respect to just having caught the virus. 

I hope that puts things into context for you.

You must have flunked analytical literature in college.

This is not that hard to figure out. 

@ender772 plain and simple. Trump

Diarrhea of the Mouth, Constipation of the brain. Or lack there of...

Not brain fried.  I think he's got 2 main problems.  The first is something that affects somebody who has been wealth all his life, and that is people are hesitant to stand up to him, or tell him when he's full of s***.  So he goes through life thinking that everything he does are acts of genius, everything he says is a golden nugget, and surrounds himself with a bunch of "yes men" sycophants.  As a result, he cannot handle when somebody disagrees with him, gives him advice that run contrary to what he thinks, or (the worst offense possible) demonstrates when he's full of s***.

The second problem is that Donald Trump lacks a mechanism that most people have, and that is that filter that sits somewhere between one's brain and mouth.  You know, like when your wife or girlfriend has that pair of jeans that make her behind look like her last name should be Kardashian, and she ask you, "Honey, do these jeans make my butt look big."  Your brain has the "perfect" answer, possible involving a comparison to a Ford F-150, but before in can come out your mouth, the filter says, "Not a good idea," and doesn't let it get through to your speech center.

Trump lacks that capacity.  Everything that pops into his brain goes straight out his mouth.

I suppose this is a long, roundabout way of saying that he's a loudmouth, uncouth jerk.

Maybe not fried. But certainly the most eco--centered, president I remember. My memory goes back to Eisenhower.

He makes foolish statements, then has to try to get out of them. And sounds like a lot of  circumlocution*. Mixing things up more.

He would be better off keeping his mouth shut.

Source(s): *Curcumlocution: the deliberate use of too many words. This in order to confuse and be evasive and vague.

To get a true understanding of what a fried brain looks like you need not look any further than Beijing basement Biden, good ole sleepy Joe. The man can't remember what office he's running for, where he is, who his wife is, how old he is(not 180). This is a true example of fried brain.

• Mike

The man is a nut job. The steroids aggravate his condition.

It's hard to fry something that doesn't even exist.

No. and for you ... MAGA 2020 - do not vote. That is Trump's style of speech.

• Robert

He caught the Chinese weaponized flu.  The drugs being researched have apparently saved him.  He would not understand how well they worked if he did not catch the flu.  He is excited about how well the drug therapy worked and he wants to make it available for everyone.  What part didn't you understand?