If an HR/office manager is a b***h who is disliked,& she divorced her physically abusive spouse,is it wrong for employee to have no sympathy?

Let’s say she got married to her boyfriend who is a bodyguard-sized correctional officer.  Then months later, they get a divorce, due to her life being in danger — he hits her.  A female employee says “Good for her!” (regarding the fact that he hit her, NOT the fact that she got out of the marriage before it was too late).  FYI, this employee, who wore a shirt showing too much cleavage, was told by HR to cover up, to which the employee vented about what a b***h she is — “she’s just jealous because none of the men are looking at HER.”  Is the employee bitter and cold-hearted?

Yes.  If the Head of Human Resources...who is the person who is control of who stays employed and who leaves...and who gets unemployment after they leave...if that person is a b***h ... but has been physically abused by her hubby...then...as an employee in that business...I would at least APPEAR to be sympathetic because that person has control of not only my pay and promotions...but my employment record and if I chose to leave I would want this HR manager to give me a great review.

And I would ALSO prefer that co-workers do not overly sexualize the workplace by revealing too much of their assets.  Low cut blouses, tiny skirts, nut hugging pants, and chest hair are not professional attire in most professional offices.

• ?

The employee not only lacks empathy, she lacks common sense.

For the record, I am on the side of the woman with "too much" [that is actually impossible] cleavage. 

reported as always.