Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsOther - Pets · 2 months ago

HELP MY TURTLE WONT MOVE?

So me (14) and my brother (11) was playing with my turtle and he bit my brother who has really bad anger issues. He threw the turtle at the wall really hard. we are too scared to tell mom. what should i do he hasnt come out of his shell in about 4 hours. is he dead or is he do alive?

Oh WOW I would tell your mom and take him to a vet and you brother should be grounded. Oh if yuo  already solved it and he's dead so so sorry for your loss try maby a rabbit? of a fish so you brother wont kill it.

• Ocimom

The shell is tough.  If he has not come out of the shell by tomorrow morning you can assume he died.

• Rick

I am so sorry i think hes dead, tell your mom

The turtle has a shell so maybe he’s just injured. But don’t have high hopes, he could be dead. Maybe your brother shouldn’t be playing with animals right now because he probably did something to get the turtle to bite him.

Tell your parents.

Oh no, the shell and its spine must be damaged badly. I feel sorry for the poor turtle, your brother should not be allowed to touch pets.

go beat the sh!t of ur stupid brother for killing the turtle the turtle is clearly gonna be dead after having been thrown at the wall so hard.

• Raven

How hideous. Your violent brother should not be allowed around any animals. Poor turtle. I wish I could throw your brother against the wall, see how he likes it.

• Aruba

You need to tell your mom. Say hey he bit (your brother) he reacted and threw it and it hit the wall!!!!

i would talk to your parents about it

• James

Now I'm sad because I'm thinking about y'all's dead turtle. Tell your mom what happened