Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 7 months ago

I do not like my name Richard, do girls like this name between 18 and 25 year olds?

Favorite Answer

Richard is an awesome name. Can use the nickname Rich for short. Any Richard I've met is smart, caring, funny, upbeat, outgoing, good-looking, genuine... 

they like d i c k    better

That's ridiculous. It's the name of My ancestor Richard Coeur de Lion. Either bear the name of Richard proudly or change it, don't be a Dick.

• ?

Few girls would like or dislike a guy based on his name. The ones who would are horribly shallow people and best avoided anyway. 

Not too bad I know a few Rick's who's real name is Richard I am a 23 year old woman

Wtf? what does 18 year olds & 25 year olds have to do with your name? you sound like a weirdo and matter of fact, you're probably a balding, sweaty man in their 50s. Reported. 

Richard is a classy name, though I'm not fond of the nickname Dick or Dicky. Rich or Richie is fine.

You know, I hardly even think about a person's name once I've learned it. Your name could be Alphonse or Lawrence or Otto and if I liked you, I wouldn't care. If I disliked you, it wouldn't be because of your name.