Don't today's Christians know everyone who can't prove they're Christians w/Jesus' promises will never enter into the Kingdom of heaven ?

"Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it" (Jeremiah 1:12).

Jesus is watching His Word to see that those who claim Christianity FULFILL everything He's promised!

Jesus promised "POWER" (Acts 1:8) after Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5).

Jesus promised "SPIRITUAL GIFTS" (I Corinthians 12:7-10) after Holy Spirit baptism (I Corinthians 12:13).

Jesus promised "SIGNS FOLLOWING" (Mark 16:17-18) after Holy Spirit baptism (Mark 16:16).

Don't today's Christians know if they don't have Jesus' promises that is our (((PROOF))) that we're Christians, they will (((NEVER))) enter into the Kingdom of heaven?

Update:

@MALCOLM

ANYONE WHO CLAIMS CHRISTIANITY KNOW (((JESUS SAVES))) WHO STATED >>>HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM SAVES<<< IN MARK 16:16 AND JESUS IS THE HOLY GHOST (JOHN 14:18; 26)

YOU KNOW GOOD AND WELL NO (((DAMNED))) WATER HAVE "SIGNS FOLLOWING" AS JESUS PROMISED IN MARK 16:17-18!

WHEN (((JESUS SAID))) >>>HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM<<< (((SAVES))) (MARK 16:16) BUT YOU DON'T BELIEVE HIM

>>>>>>YOU'RE ON YOUR WAY TO HELL IN "UNBELIEF" (REV 21:8)!@<<<<<< 

Update 2:

@ANON

THE LYING TRINITY TAUGHT YOU THAT BABY WHEN JESUS HAS 

(((ALL POWER))) (MATT 28:18) 

AND THERE'S ONLY 

(((ONE GOD))) (DEUT 6:4) 

WHO IS 

(((ONE SELFSAME SPIRIT))) (I COR 12:11-12) 

(((OPERATING IN DIVERSITIES))) (I COR 12:6) 

YET (((ONE GOD))) (DEUT 6:4) 

DOING (((EVERYTHING))) (ISAIAH 45:7)!

Update 3:

@ANON

WHO (((REPORTS))) (I COR 6:1-10)

THE WORD OF GOD (((BUT)))

>>>>>>>THE DEVIL???<<<<<<<<< (I COR 10:21)!

Update 4:

@OLD MAN DIRT

There is THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD BY HIS SPIRIT that we receive after Holy Spirit baptism then there is the righteousness of man that they PRACTICE!

"Surely there is not a righteous man on earth who does good and never sins" (Ecclesiastes 7:10).

"As it is written: "There is no one righteous, not even one" (Romans 3:10).

Update 5:

When Holy Spirit baptized by Jesus (John 1:33) He "deals (((HIS FAITH))) to us in measure" (Rm 12:3) as a "Spiritual gift" received (I Cor 12:9) with Holy Spirit baptism (I Cor 12:13).

21 "But now the (((RIGTHEOUSNESS OF GOD))) without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; 

22 Even the righteousness of God which is by (((FAITH ***OF*** JESUS CHRIST))) unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: 

Update 6:

23 For all (((HAVE SINNED,))) and come short of the glory of God;

[BUT WE ARE]

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: 

25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood 

[Believing that HIS POWER WORKS and can do anything], 

to declare (((HIS RIGHTEOUSNHESS))) for the remission of sins that are (((PAST,))) through the forbearance of God; 

Update 7:

26 To declare, I say, at this time (((HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS:))) that He might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus 

[Believe that HIS POWER can do anything.] 

27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of [our] works? Nay: but by the law of [God's] faith. 

28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by [God's] faith without the deeds of the law" (Romans 3:21-28).

Update 8:

IN CONCLUSION

After Holy Spirit baptism, it's all about 

>>>FAITH IN THE OPERATION OF GOD<<<

TO RECEIVE (((MORE FAITH))) ***OF GOD*** (Rm 10:17)

>>>THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH (((FROM FAITH TO FAITH)))<<< (Rm 1:17)

"EVEN THE (((RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD))) WHICH IS BY FAITH (((***OF***))) JESUS CHRIST..." (RM 3:22) 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

[THAT HE DEALS IN MEASURE; RM 12:3; AFTER LOOKING AT YOUR HEART; I SAM 16:7; TO SEE AT WHAT LEVEL YOU (((BELIEVE))) IN THE OPERATION OF HIS POWER]

Update 9:

Consequently those only (((PRACTICING))) righteousness who (((HAVE NOT))) been Holy Spirit baptized don't have "the Spirit of Christ dwelling in them" (Romans 8:9) as (((HE WORKS)))  are still under the law doing THEIR WORKS instead of GOD WORKING which is why you can't tell the difference.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I still puzzle over Matt. 25:31-45 and Matt. 7:21-23!

There are those who practice righteousness better that do not know Jesus then some who claim to know Jesus.

Many claim to believe in Jesus, but by the way they live they show they do not believe Jesus!

"These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me" is just as true today as when first written.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Jesus is NOT the Holy Ghost

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.