Is Donald Trump a narcissist ?

My estranged sister Madeleine is a narcissist and I see similarities between her and Donald Trump's behavior. I am wondering "is Donald Trump a narcissist"? I know it is a matter of opinion but seeing what view others have. 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Trump's niece Mary L. Trump is a psychologist and had many uncomplimentary comments about her uncle in her book.  Trump's narcissism is obvious for all to see.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_L._Trump

Attachment image
  • garry
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

bobbit nice for your opinion , one thing where did you get your degree to work out she a narcissist , let me guess you dont like her even thou you have never met her , have you .

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

i have started reading the book. Trump did not have a great family life. I presume his neice who wrote the book won't be invited around for christmas anytime soon. 

• ?
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

Oh yes. He’s a major text book narcissist.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Gregg
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

A narcissist he is.  I'm surprised his aides did not agree with his request to ride on the  top of the secret service car delivering him to the narcissist's bunker.

• 3 months ago

Narcissism is a requirement for politics. 

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I wear my camo TRUMP 2020 hat and my shirt that shows support!! TRUMP 2020 F'UCK your feelings liberals!!! 😂🖕

• David
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

He is a narcissist. It’s not up for debate.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Probably. I don’t care. I’ll be voting for him.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Yes among many other things.

• Dayton
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

He might be, but I have to admire him showing off the way he did when he's got the coronavirus and could even be dead soon.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.