Is Donald Trump a narcissist ?

My estranged sister Madeleine is a narcissist and I see similarities between her and Donald Trump's behavior. I am wondering "is Donald Trump a narcissist"? I know it is a matter of opinion but seeing what view others have. 

Favorite Answer

Trump's niece Mary L. Trump is a psychologist and had many uncomplimentary comments about her uncle in her book.  Trump's narcissism is obvious for all to see.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_L._Trump

• garry

bobbit nice for your opinion , one thing where did you get your degree to work out she a narcissist , let me guess you dont like her even thou you have never met her , have you .

i have started reading the book. Trump did not have a great family life. I presume his neice who wrote the book won't be invited around for christmas anytime soon. 

• ?

Oh yes. He’s a major text book narcissist.

• Gregg

A narcissist he is.  I'm surprised his aides did not agree with his request to ride on the  top of the secret service car delivering him to the narcissist's bunker.

Narcissism is a requirement for politics. 

I wear my camo TRUMP 2020 hat and my shirt that shows support!! TRUMP 2020 F'UCK your feelings liberals!!! 😂🖕

• David

He is a narcissist. It’s not up for debate.

Probably. I don’t care. I’ll be voting for him.

Yes among many other things.

• Dayton

He might be, but I have to admire him showing off the way he did when he's got the coronavirus and could even be dead soon.