do you watch 90 day fiance?

who's your favorite couple?

why does AVERY think it is OKAY for HER TO LIVE IN  CAPITAL HILL IN SEATTLE? SHE VERY STUPID AND A ***** she has no friends EVEN her boyfriend hates her

• Kin
    Favorite Answer

No, its a trashy stupid show that's trying too hard to be dramatic and all of the stupid couples are all acting. It does not worth my time at all after seeing few clips. Whoever manages TLC today decided to make the network as trashy as possible and as exploitative as possible as they exploit and humiliate others who have real medical problems or embarrassing habits as some kind of entertainment. There is nothing entertaining about people with serious medial problems and who are embarrassed as their bare bodies are exposed for millions of viewers watching them. There is nothing entertaining about reality shows and none of it is real, there is nothing appealing about them. Its all very ugly through and through. This is one of the reasons why I don't watch today's television and don't watch any current shows because of certain themes and how disgusting they are today compared to 10 years years ago or more. And its bad for the brain to be exposed to that garbage and their sick fantasies.

No, I have no interest in that.

So guilty. This is my trash. I don't like any couples, I think they are all idiots for the most part.