Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 months ago

Would you perform a fake robbery for the sake of a dare?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Dares happen mostly with teens.  And the person asking you to do the act is someone you probably won't even care about in 5 years from now.  But the worst part?  Many who accept a dare usually end up injured, arrested, or dead.  You wouldn't want that because of someone's stupid request??  Fake robbery?  That's a crime, and it's a terrible idea.  No, I wouldn't, ever.

• 4 months ago

No darling, I would not.

• 4 months ago

No, I wouldn't hun.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

No that is wrong and dangerous.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

No way. That would be stupid.

• 4 months ago

No.  Whatever you do, you can never un-do it (take it back).  It will always be with you.  You should value your reputation and moral integrity enough not to be suckered into doing bad things, just to prove to them that you aren't whatever label they want to put on you.  These days even a fake robbery can be prosecuted and you could end up in prison long enough to put an end to your career plans.  And after you get out, you'll have that felon tag on you the rest of your life, and be unable to get a job.  So don't throw away your life to please those abusive, disrespectful "friends" who are out to destroy you to entertain themselves.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.