Honda Civic 2019, Good Reliable Car?

Looks wise, ugly?

I'm not a big fan of them - except for the Si and the Type R (which are available with manual transmissions).

But yes - it is a very reliable car, and they have really good warranties (make sure it can transfer to you).

I would suggest buying one new, or 'certified used' from a dealer - because they do have a lot of extra sensors and electronics, and you don't want to buy one that has been goofed up.  Even a minor dust-up that has been buffed out could result in problems.

well first of all it looks fine, however I would only get one with the manual transmission.

second of all I wouldn't get one. I would get a hyundai accent with a 6 speed manual transmission. the accent is several thousand dollars cheaper, lighter, gets better fuel economy, etc. it doesn't matter what the car looks like on the showroom floor because if you drive like most people, you're gonna get rock chips, chips in your windshield, maybe someone might ding your door in a parking lot and you'll have to spend 100 bucks getting some paintless dent removal and so on.

in my experience it's super upsetting to get a 20,000 dollar car and then get some rock chips on the hood or fenders just a few months later. Some rock chips can be through the paint and into the primer, and then they will rust after a few years. I'd MUCH rather get a hyundai accent for around 15,000 or just a used vehicle because then when minor things like that happen, it's no big deal.

learn to drive FAR behind other people, and park far away from other cars in parking lots.

Yeah it is a honda so it will be reliable. Looks wise i think the rear is very ugly although the coupe version looks much better too bad they are getting rid of the coupe next year.