Why do I hate what majority like and like what the majority hates?

It’s not about morality though. But, music, movies, famous people, opinionated ideas etc.

• Marli
    1 week ago

You just do. As long as you love good and hate evil, the differences between you and other people should not matter to you.

I love history. Others prefer sci-fi  I like classical music and think sounds that shout and bang are noise. Others hate classical music and love living next to a foundry, a freeway and a fairground for the blend of their sounds. They think I am a pedant Luddite who lives outside the real world  I think the sooner the earth quakes and swallows them, the better the world will be  

Are you just saying that because you want to be different? Or are you going against the grain to be difficult? Are you older and set in your ways? Are you open to new people places things? I don't think it has anything to do with morality. Maybe you just don t care what others think.. 

You strive to be different.

Going by your ordinary little avatar, you're definitely part of the "majority", mate.