Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

who invented herbal abortion?

how affective is it?

im thinking of trying the papaya method. im scared. :(

not trolling

• Doug
    Favorite Answer

Do not murder your child by having an abortion. It is something that you will deeply regret later. Moreover, it is a sin against God.

Trust in the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior. He will not only save you from hell, but He will also help you to get through this pregnancy and give you the strength to raise this child you are carrying or to give it up for adoption.

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him for it. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

The first herbalist who noticed that effect.  Thousands of years ago.  And for those of you who think outlawing abortion will end it, here's proof that it won't.  It just drives desperate women to potentially dangerous means.

Herbal remedies are generally passed down by tradition.  There are examples of non-human animals using and preparing herbal remedies, and there's also evidence that the Neanderthals used them.  There is no real discovery.  It's more like an instinct driving one to use a particular plant.  However, in situations where abortion is tabu, abortifacients tend to be referred to as emmenogogues - plants bringing on periods - because in those situations using an abortifacient could get you killed.

Edit:  Ulfat, I'm sorry, I'm a professional herbalist but it goes against my ethics to recomment an abortifacient or any other remedy for someone I haven't seen in a consultation and taken a full medical history.  Look for an Unani practitioner who is sympathetic and good luck.  God bless you.