Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

When Trump tweeted that he and Melania contracted COVID he wrote We will get through this together ?

Q anon quickly spread the news that Rump does not have COVID and the secret message was To Get Her, together. H C of course. This is just Trump saying he will get Clinton. Isn't it great that people who support Qanon are running for seats in the Republican Party?

• J
    Favorite Answer

It amazes me that grown adults with real education actually believe the steaming pile of crap that is QAnon. I bet whoever is coming up with those conspiracy theories is laughing at how dumb people are. I bet they keep making up crazier shît to see how far they can take it. It really worries me that any member of Congress is dumb enough to believe in that horse shît. 

I thought Q cultists believed that Hillary had already been executed at Guantanamo and replaced with a clone. Now they're saying that Trump still needs to get her?

• Gorgia

Okay? So what’s your point?