Is Wuhan the single most hated city in the world?

Which other city is responsible for starting the virus? Atlantis?

At first when the virus started Wuhan was hated for a while but now we forgive because it wasn't Wuhan who did made the virus it was spread through a bat.

It started in kansas then got to Spain, finally wuhan where it really exploded.

I would not blame the city where the virus began, but would strongly blame the Chinese government.

I don't hate Wuhan, or it's residents.

I'm not a particular fan of the Chinese Communist Party. While I don't buy into conspiracy theories that the virus was intentionally released, I do think the CCP was in denial during a critical period early on and either didn't take it seriously or covered it up, and failed to take adequate action, and give transparent information. 

that wuhan technology was funded by the us under obama 

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

Remember the "Spanish flu"? It was only identified in Spain. It originated in KC, MO.

Thats ridiculous. The city nor the bulk of its citizens had anything to do with the virus. I'm happy most of the citizens didn't get the disease and I mourn for the loss of the ones who did and couldn't recover. 

• IOM

The "city" is not responsible. The guys who work here are:

(Wuhan Institute of Virology)