Type asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdoption · 2 months ago

How will he get his son?

My baby's father hadn't paid child support for his son at All. He knows I don't need it because i have my OWN MONEY! We just had 20k and he took it all to the casino. Now he has me babysitting his SON, pregnant and also I have our 5 month old while he's at work every day. I know shouldn't be doing anything for him since he cheated on me with HIS EX.  He said he doesn't want to be around his ex anymore so he took their SON And said she's never getting him back. We're trying to take her to court, but he hasn't paid child support. Does he need to pay child in order to get full custody of their son? 🤔I really don't want him around the ex anymore.. She's been crying, saying "Bring my son back home. My chest hurt" 😆 . she can die for all WE care. 🤷

This guy took your 20K and lost it in the casino, has cheated, and now has you at home with 3 kids and you're still with him?

Dammit, I forgot to pop the corn before I hopped on Y!A today.

You should be mad at your man 

You should fight the mom on pay-per-view for custody.

The saddo who  needs some attention is back. How quaint

• Kieth

If you don't get a lawyer and fight him, he will walk away with your son like plucking a dandelion.

You make this story less and less believable with every detail you add, you know.

If the situation were real, he would have been charged with parental kidnapping and been arrested. End of.