Poll: Would you rather work day shift or night shift?

Favorite Answer

Day shifts. I wouldn't want to work night shifts because a lot of bad things happen during that time. I'm not afraid of the night, the night is the most beautiful. But bad people always show up in the nights and I would rather work in daylight because theres a lot more people.

nights i worked 25 years of nightshift  until i retired

• .

Day shift.  It's so disorienting to be awake and working when all your friends/family are sleeping.

Definitely day. Night time is Mio time.

day shift, night shift would disrupt my sleep cycle, even if night shift pays more... I would still prefer a proper sleep cycle

Neither.          

Day shift, obviously. I need my rest

• Goerge

Night shift. The morning shift always have such thorny sticks up their butts. 

• Audrey

Day shift. Night shift is hell.

Steady day shift.Night shift will screw you up especially if you have to switch every 2 weeks or so.You will be constantly tired/moody.can't sleep don't know when to eat or what to eat.No social life.You never get use to it.