What does the republican party even stand for anymore?

I got called a rhino by some sniveling little maggot for criticizing that orange clown, listen I've been republican longer than the majority of you have been alive and I've never seen my political party in such shambles.  At some point along the way I clearly lost touch with whatever the hell do today's version of the republican party even stand for anymore?  How did we go from Dwight D. Eisenhower to...this.  Makes me sick.

• Jim
    Favorite Answer

"How did we go from Eisenhower to this". 

30 years of Red State deregulation of tap water, my friend.

Trump and the GOP support:

Tax cuts

Removing burdensome regulations

Renegotiating bad trade deals

Stopping ILLEGAL immigration while keeping legal immigration

Bringing back manufacturing jobs to the USA

Making NATO stronger by demanding our NATO allies pay their fair share

Standing up to unfair trade practices by China

Law and Order and stopping the leftist violence in our cities.

Replacing activist judges who want to make policy with originalist judges who will rule based on the law and the Constitution, AS WRITTEN!

Ending the foolish war on Fossil Fuels and becoming a net exporter of gas & oil for the first time in 70 years!

Taking care of our veterans by fixing the mess that was the VA medical system.

How is any of that different than the Republican Party of 20, 30, even 40 years ago?

Why do you, a self-proclaimed Republican, oppose Trump when Trump is accomplishing the GOP Agenda?

• Jim2

Apparently the Republican party has sold its soul to lying demagogue Trump. He's nothing but a liar and a con artist, after votes.

It stands for Our Donald 

Source(s): Lady Farrakhan

You are more likely to be a member of Mensa than the Republican Party.  And you are most certainly not a member of Mensa because they don't accept morons.

This..................

I am sure that the RNC website has the platform.

• ?

Most Republicans on here aren't even old enough to vote like "Libcrusher" that's the funny part.

American first is what Republicans stand for.  LOL

Democrats are for the managed decline of America.  LOL   China first.......LOL