GUYS - How much do you care about a woman's weight?

Would you ever turn someone down because they weigh too much? How much is too much?

Favorite Answer

Making love to a skinny woman is like riding an English bicycle over railroad tracks. Some extra weight is not a problem with me.

I love curves on girls there’s so much to look at it’s just hot Trying to watch skinny girl porn is liking watching child porn I instantly click off.. 

Depends on the curves/shapes. I've been with women who were 160 but the curves were out of this world and they held the weight in all the right places if you know what i mean. Anything over that would start to get messy unless she's tall to distribute it better.

I'm an Asian dude, 38 and have never had a real girlfriend - I do want someone who takes care of herself but - it does depend on the ratio of height vs. weight.

I'm only 5'6" and I suppose I would go for a girl that is up to 6'... had a crush on one actually although - I'm assuming that was her height. 

She was pretty tall.

If she is petite, weight can't excede X number but - it is all based on the face - if she is attractive that way I will automatically assume that the weight is in a reasonable realm but again - don't go into a complex about it. 

I once weighed more than I should at 5'6", but even though I didn't think I would ever lose the excess I eventually did automatically.

Life just lead to it.