Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Hey proud boys! Hey come here! ?

Proud boys won't let women join, violent and only want women as housewives . Why is this still a thing in 2020?! I will be a working women and no man will stop me, not proud boys or Trump.  

Proud boys you are a disgrace to America! Your group is useless and will never be successful.  

Haha! How does it feel when you can't control me? Hm ? Ill do everything I want and you can't stop me as being a independent women who wants to work and will never have kids! 

Hahahaha your group is a waste of space. 

I thought the Proud Boys were more of a Blow Up Wife kinda gang. You know, rinse the Wife out before going to bed. These boys want total control over their women. "That beotch never talks back to me, I'd pop her f' ing head wide open if she did."

I only want a woman as a housewife. 

I tried various fruit, a lamp post and the mail-carrier. 

Those really didn't work out at all. 

Yep. Housewife has gotta be a woman.

- - - - NOTE: The "Proud Boys" have nothing to be proud of and I can't stand what they claim to support. No conservative or liberal I know of does. 

Just saw a thing on tv maybe 10 min ago about them and mentioned their supposed "hazing" that involves a group of people in a circle punching someone...while some guy shouts the names of breakfast cereals.

For some reason I'm suddenly convinced they're a bunch of incel nerds...

the standards for open mic night sure have dropped since my coffee house days...

• Kerri

Rant