Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 3 weeks ago

How to get rid of a nasolabial on an early stage?

I’m twenty 24, and now I noticed that a nasolabial fold started to appear on the right side of my face, it is on a very early stage, it is just a line that can only be seen under certain lighting conditions, in fact it is on such an early stage that the left side of my face shows no signs of nasolabial fold.

I’m guessing it is because I tend to sleep on the right side of my face.... I would like to know what can I do to reverse it completely, are botox injections indicated for such case? I’m guessing just massing and using proper creams will get rid of it.

Thanks in advance

*Get rid of a nasolabial fold

Sleeping on your back using a supportive pillow, ceramide cream, drink plenty of water and eat foods high in healthy fats. You're a little young for botox but could research baby botox or preventative botox.

Stop smiling or laughing. Look frumpy all the time and it will get reversed.