Wouldn't it be great if we had journalists who hated every politician?

Think of how it would be to have people asking pointed questions to any politician. These people these days are so obviously in love with certain candidates. Remember Chris Matthews giggling about the "thrill moving up my leg" talking about Obama? Cringe. 

I was a journalist for 40 years. I am proud I always reported the facts regardless of who felt it was an attack. If I had facts to the contrary I’d quickly write a retraction and correct the facts. I really don’t know many working journalists who deliberately bias their reporting. Sure their are the Hannitys and the Meadows on media but they are not journalists. They have an agenda and fit their “facts” to please their audiences. True there is a bias leaning in even the most conscientious news outlets. But if one takes the time to understand all this it’s not to hard to glean the real facts. Following one source only or only the ones that tell you what you want to hear is setting yourself up to fake news or so reports biased you can’t think for yourself! Journalists are often labeled by those who don’t want certain facts to be publicized. It’s why dictators like Putin or Un take over their country’s free press or others who try to break people’s confidence in a free press. Think about how you approach news daily, be leery of those who turn you against other free media.

• Mike W

It would be nice if we had journalists who didn't try to pass their own political bias off as news, and weren't cheerleaders for political parties.  

Wouldn't it be nice if we had more "journalists" and not DNC pom-pom wavers?  LOL