Is going through school worth it?

I’m in second year university, in a science course which is difficult and causing me to struggle a lot this term. I don’t know if this is really what I want to do with my life but I’ve been told constantly that the best way I’ll be able to get a “good” job is through university or college. I don’t know if it’s for me though anymore but the last thing I’m trying to do is quit and work at a grocery store making only $50,000 a year when that’s barely liveable income these days without a second income to back you up. Part of me feels like school is a waste of time and I especially feel like I’m getting nothing out of it because of corona, but I feel like I can’t drop out because I’ll be condemning myself to a not as “good” job. If any of that makes sense, thoughts anyone?

if i was your age, and watching CV19 last spring, I'd have not enrolled for 2020-2021.  Too risky.  that said, university is virtually required for some lines of work ... which raises the key questions -- who are you and what do you want to do in your life?

Have you considered changing your major into a course of study you might enjoy? Maybe a business degree or a computer science degree? Both of these degrees can be applied to many different positions/jobs once you graduate. If you don’t like your current course of study and don’t feel like it’s what you want to do in the job department once you graduate, then you probably are wasting time. Getting a good paying job these days will definitely be much easier if you have a degree, but it’s possible to find a good job without one too. Have you considered trying to learn a trade such as car repair, welding, heating/air conditioning, construction etc? Demand for these kinds of workers is always pretty high. Some trades pay really well once you are hired and begin getting raises. Not sure where you live, but grocery stores where I live don’t  pay $50,000 a year..not even for managers so if you’re looking to make more than that every year, then medical school, dental school or law school would be your best bets.