Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Why does my guy friend constantly looks me in the eyes? What does it mean to guys in general?

We're long time friends. When ever we're together he looks into my eyes... for long. He does it mostly when we're alone. If someone is around he looks at me but then his eyes wonder from time to time to the other person(s) to see if they are noticing it and then get back to looking at me.

If we talk about something serious he looks with less intense. If he tease me or we joke/banter he does it more intensely. When we sing together (we sing for weddings and in church) he keeps eye contact through entire song with few quick breaks of eye contact if he's doing something else. Again, if we're alone, but more careful if someone is around.

If I ask him why, he just smiles. Sometimes he says that we don't have to talk, that we understand each other just by looking at one another. That we talk with our eyes 

You are reading between the lines and there is nothing there. It is called eye contact. If he liked you, he would have asked you out long time ago. Did he?

• Marty

He sounds creepy to me..

Have both of you got together and release that sexual tension yet ? If no it’s about time either one of you make the move and step up . Maybe he needs hole and you need the dik 

I’m sure once he penetrate you and you got penetrated and orgasm both of you guys will feel better