How to escalate my concerns about twitter when twitter's support doesn't answer you?

Without notice, Twitter restricted my account, and since then, I can not post any tweets. I can not re-tweet, even "likes" on others tweets; I can not do that too. Then a friend told me that my account is restricted. Once he entered my account, he saw the following notice: "Caution: This account is temporarily restricted. You’re seeing this warning because there has been some unusual activity from this account".

Quickly I changed the password and placed an appeal; a few days later, I put a second appeal and more appeals after that. Twitter never informed me about the reason behind restricting my account and never answered to my appeals till this moment. I will appreciate any answer that will help me escalate my concern to anybody who could answer my appeals, wither from Twitter itself, or any concerned third parties.

Favorite Answer

Twitter has taken a hardline on certain viewpoints that could be considered a conspiracy theory or disinformation and have programmed their artificial intelligence bots to act accordingly.  If you contribute toward spreading this information they will ban you for at least a period of time.    It's too much of a liability on their part to explain why. They don't have the resources to review 1000's of appeals so you are just stuck with it for however many weeks they issue your ban.  

• cmac'm

Happened to me too, same exact thing. I was suspended before even posting anything. It took them 2 weeks to restore my account. When they finally did restore it they never told me why or even notified me that my account was unsuspended.

I think it's coordinated suppression of dissenting views.

Similar to Yahoo who took away everyone's comment abilities because progressive yahoo was losing the narrative battle.