Where can I get Job??

I am a new Graphic Designer. I am working around 6 months in this sector. But I failed to find any job. I have tried to different marketplaces. Though I can work better than existing Designers, I fails to get work. I don't Know what to do. Can anyone help me?

• Maxi
    Favorite Answer

New and unprove without a job and can't get one, but you seem to think you are better than those who have a job in this field............ your attitude of thinking you are better than others is very likely to stop you getting empoyed..so change your attitude and some employer might give you a chance of an entry level job

Most graphic designers freelance. There far fewer jobs than qualified designers with minimum of bachelor's degree & a good portfolio. You say you are working around 6 months, so what, exactly, have you been doing if you have no job? Freelance work, or just job-hunting? Do you really have 6 months of work experience or not? What proof do you have to present to prospective employers that you "can work better than existing designers?" Really? Your portfolio is superior? You've won design awards? You have superior recommendations from clients and/or previous employers? 

Repeat after me...."welcome to McDonalds".

• Scott

With your inflated ego, probably nowhere. Dial it down a notch, junior. You are inexperienced and have to start at the bottom and work your way up.