Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 3 weeks ago

Why does my bus driver need me at my bus stop 5-10 minutes early if he is never even early ?

• Scott
    Favorite Answer

Because he does. He doesn't want to have to wait for passengers who aren't at the bus stop on time.

Try walking if you don't want to be prompt.

Because, you need to be at the stop waiting sot here are not kids darting in front of the bus and other vehicles out of bushes, parked cars, corners, and everywhere else. Then you have the kids you don’t see that are running behind. It’s best that you are to the stop a few minutes early to ensure you make the bus. Also, a bus can’t run on a EXACT schedule so give or take a few minutes. The bus could arrive a few minutes before the scheduled arrival time plus if there is a substitute driver it could be even earlier then that. So make sure you have enough time to be waiting safely at the bus stop so you don’t get hit by a car or the bus. As well as don’t miss the bus.