Would you date a transgender person?

Please don't be rude.  If you wouldn't, just say: I'd prefer not to.  That's different from being transphobic, it's just preference.  

For example, I'm a straight female, but IF the guy I like was born a girl and transitioned to a boy), I think I'd give it a shot though it would definitely be a little more complicated.  For me, it also depends on when he transitioned (I'd prefer him to have already been male for a while) and how far along in his transition he is.  Since I am attracted to males and the male body, obviously I would have to take things into account, but if I really loved the man, I'd just treat it like a birth defect.  

The reason I'm asking is because one of my friend's friends (who I'm kind of getting to know) is a MTF transgender woman. She's 18 and looking for love. She's bisexual. 

Also, if you don't mind, state your sexuality.  

I just meant she's hoping people will be accepting!

Favorite Answer

I can understand why it's an issue for many people but there are open minded people out there. is it not huge in the p0rn world haha. 

I'm a guy and I'm straight. I have kissed a transgender girl before. I see where your coming from wanting someone to be like that for awhile. And I'd prob give it a shot.

Soooo gross. No :-(

• Marnie

I think I would

Whether a person is trans or not is irrelevant to me.

Definitely not I am not a lesbian. 

• Sky

I think I would, given the right circumstances of mutual attraction.  I'm heterosexual but if I met a lovely girl who I was attracted to very much, and personality-wise we really clicked and had great chemistry, if it turned out she was transgender and had been born biologically male I really don't think that would be any problem for me.  Love is love.  But only by being in that situation could I ever know for sure.

It's transphobic, if it is because she is transgender.

No. I have enough baggage of my own to carry around.

No.

The transwomen are too tricky and deceptive.

And most of them only find love with men who love shemales.  

I wouldn't even talk to one let alone date them, if I was tricked they would pay in pain.