Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Why does the Antifa website redirect people to a Joe Biden’s website.  ?

If you don’t believe me, check it out for yourself.   

Update:

I did ask before, but this legitimate question was deleted.    I am really curious as to why they redirect people to Biden’s site.   

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Because the Antifa organization is backed by financial supporters of the Democrat party.  

• 3 weeks ago

There is no antifa website.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You clearly don't  understand what the Antifa point is.  

ANTI FASCIST.  Or ANTI

COMMUNIST RULE.

Or ANTI DICTATORSHIP.

You must certainly be RUSSIAN if your against personal freedom.  Mind your own dictator.  WE ARE A FREE COUNTRY!

Choke on it.

• 4 weeks ago

Click on: antifa.com,” Senator Ted Cruz of Texas tweeted on Tuesday. “Tells you all you need to know.”

The site redirects to Joseph R. Biden Jr.’s campaign home page. But the switch is a prank, one that ties the Democratic presidential nominee to a largely online, far-left activist network to which President Trump has falsely sought to link Mr. Biden.

Mr. Cruz’s tweet, which he deleted seven hours after posting, marked the latest and most high-profile effort from Trump supporters to baselessly connect Mr. Biden to Antifa, a loose collective of anti-fascist activists that opposes the president.

The effort dates back several weeks, when right-wing influencers began tweeting about the website forwarding. Cons are ruthless liars!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

we dont know WHO created that  website.   can be anyone.

did you know some gambling websites were developed, owned and maintained by terrorist organizations ?

Shookum "Biden has unequivocally condemned violence"   only after the polls went down.

• 4 weeks ago

Because the KKclan website and all the white terrorist unamerican websites redirected to Donald Trump.

• JSC
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

That claim was already rated as MISSING CONTEXT earlier this month. It is true the antifa.com domain redirects to JoeBiden.com. However, a lot of research went into this and it is unknown who exactly owns the domain and has been redirecting traffic to the Biden campaign's website. The claim lacks context given that the Biden campaign denies any association with the antifa.com website. No one would intentional bring that kind of attention to themselves. It only proves that fraud is involved. Seems to be the norm lately.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Antifa is worse than isis

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Because he represents the dark side and osama bin laden and isis and anarchists and rioters and people who hate cops and laws. And China is paying him and his supporters to riot and destroy the USA because he knows that's how to bring the USA to its knees. And they hate it when we get a good president. They want a bad one who is anti American. And just completely destroy us with the liberals and demoncrats. They know they will destroy us. So they are happy and help them wage war against us. Plus this satanist on the news was saying recently that she was a demoncrat and saying how the right side are the ones without any common sense. Yeah.. Right.. Says the satanist. That's really like the last person that should be talking about common sense. I mean CLEARLY they don't have any.. Lmao.. What is that.. Like some kind of reverse psychology. I mean.. Comon now.. Clearly.. Clear as day.. Any one voting demoncrat is either just completely blind.. Doesn't care.. Or both.. And plus.. They have absolutely zero common sense.. Lmao.. 

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Apparently some Troll in MOROCCO, of all places, doesn't like Joe Biden.

Well, if you use the PING command at a command prompt (type cmd after running the 'run' command in windows) You will get the IP address of antifa dot etcetera.

Then go to arin dot      net and look up the info. You will find this IP address originates in morocco.  (I cannot be more specific or Yahoo will hide my question.

Source Registry

AFRINIC

Kind

Individual

Full Name

Sektaoui Marouane

Handle

SM13-AFRINIC

Email

nocmt@menara.ma

Telephone

Address

Maroc Telecom

Rabat

Morocco

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.