I received a cell phone cover from you and I did not request the item nor can I use it because I have an iPhone 11. What do I do?

Not from us you didn’t. 

Yahoo! Answers doesn’t sell or supply any physical products.

Posting your complaint here makes as much sense as phoning your local pizza shop to complain about your broadband service.

Anyway, if you didn’t request it, didn’t pay for it, and don’t know who it’s for then just recycle it or pop it into a charity shop.

At the moment, millions of people worldwide are receiving cheap bits of tat in the post which they never ordered as part of  a scam called “brushing”. You get free stuff which has cost the sender almost zilch and someone else then writes a fake seller feedback review. See below:-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-54055669

No you didn't. I wouldn't send you a cellphone cover.

But, if you receive something in the mail that you did not order/request, the law is pretty clear that you may keep it and do with it as you wish, so in this case you can sell it, give it away or through it way (or I suppose let it sit around your house until eventually you throw it away)

Toss it or donate it.