There is this one part of the debate I did laugh at. When Trump asked Biden if hes going to pack the court. Wasnt it funny?

Trump gets so ******* obnocious like a woodpecker. Chipping on Bidens head. And it got Biden so pissed off. He just told Trump to shut up, lmao. Like, Trump rewlly did come across as more obnoxious and annoying in that debate. There was one point he was moderating over the moderator. He just interupted so many times and the thing Regan did so well were he was able to 2 terms and where Trump lacks experience. Is Regan was able to reel in his temper and use witty remarks to brush off his oponents. I actually did sort of feel bad for Biden in the debate. Because his mind isnt as sharp but hes more calmn. Those are just my thoughts though.

Sorry miss typing error. I meant to put obnoxious.

Not sure why he couldn't answer? Same with a list of possible SC Justices. What's he hiding?

The idea boosted by members of Biden's party is an important question.  The failure of Biden to address it shows his weakness as a candidate.  LOL