Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Why do Trumpers act like Donald Trump is the Second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ?

They act like this man is sinless, walks on water and performs miracles. 

because he gets away with everything so far. also conservatives not only tend to be racist, but they have enlarged right amygdalas...theyre fearful..they love conformity. 

Source(s): Our study found that online misinformation was linked to lower trust in mainstream media across party lines. However, for moderates and conservatives, exposure to fake news predicted a higher confidence in political institutions. The mostly right-leaning fake news accessed by our moderate-to-conservative respondents could strengthen their trust in a Republican government. This was not true for liberals who could be biased against such content and less likely to believe its claims.

Not sure where you got that notion. Trump supporters are not supporting the man Trump, Trump supporters support what he stands for and who he stands in the way of. He is standing in the way of socialism and the extreme left takeover of our country. You can't see it because the entire media is in on it. So when you look at the news they flip the script and make it seem as though Trump is trying to take over the world or something, when he's just trying to give America back to the people. That's a big no-no for the new world order.

• Jeff S

Because they're fools who blindly follow their leaders!

• BB

I hadn't heard anything about that. 

Trump is a builder.

Biden and his people tear buildings down, then burn them down.

Thanks

Trump is VERY flawed.  The issue at hand is that YOU ARE WORSE!!!!

You are rioting, looting, committing arson and murdering cops. Trump is egotistical and speaks before he thinks. 

We would *not* expect such thinking from liberals when referring to Biden, would we? That is an even more interesting question.

Trump is not that.  Nobody said he is.  I go with Trump, because Biden is the only alternative.  I support Trump because of two issues.  One is because Biden promotes murdering babies in abortion.  The other is because Trump will keep the country free compared to Biden who supports lockdowns.  Those two issues decide my vote, and there are tons of people like me.  If Biden dumped those two issues, then it would be a question in my mind as to who to vote for.  But since Biden won't budge on those two issues, then I vote for Trump.