Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 4 weeks ago

Do i have to wear a bra?

I'm 34 and a 32aa. I'm getting sick and tired of the discomfort of a bra and try not to wear one when possible.

Is there any need for me to wear one at work? I feel like women get in trouble for this but the one upside of a flat chest is not really needing a bra so i don't see why i should be obligated to wear one.

It mostly depends on the size of your nipples.

It is up to you to wear or not. If wearing a bra is not comfortable, then no need to wear it. If you are working around all females, then wearing or not will not be any issue.

Only if you are in public or working with males, then you may need to wear a bra but make sure you are wearing a bra that comfort your body. Don't wear a very tight bra. You may also choose not to wear a bra in males group by wearing dresses that will not reveal your body so that other won't know if you are wearing a bra or not.

ell you not endowed , well not endowed at all , i always thought bra were designed to hold , and well you have nothing , sounds like you are wasting you money on them .sounds also you have no high beams . by the way , a bikini to is a waste of money for you too.

You should wear double cloth in front, then hang loose.   Don't wear one thin layer.

In the end the decision is yours.

Personally I don't think you need them especially if your outfits are on the looser side.

I think you will look great regardless..but I'm partial to smaller bust sizes

wear a camisole or even bras that teen girls might wear  should be more comfortable

No you dont have to wear one, i think your size is nice

• Bec

If you are comfortable not wearing one, it's no-one else's business. You may find a crop top, a bralette, a training bra (although some adults may find these short in the shoulders) an alternative if you are concerned about your nipples showing.

There's a company called Little Women who specifically do bras in smaller sizes - my mum is much the same as you but finds the training bras too short. The Little Women she found more comfortable as they seemed more fitted to the adult body but for smaller breasts.

But no, there is no requirement for you to wear a bra if you choose not to.

It depends. If you don't want to wear a bra, you may wear bralettes or camisole to prevent your nipples from creating marks. Use a nipple tape if you want to.

• LM440

There is no reason for you to wear a bra or any mandate requiring it.  Ditch the bra and live happily ever after.