Mike 222 asked in HealthMental Health · 3 weeks ago

I have suicidal thoughts  because I have anhedonia I have had it for 4 years and counting How can I treat Anhedonia ?

I have not enjoyed a single thing for the last 4 years because of anhedonia it’s destroying me and because of it I have suicidal thoughts so can you please tell me how to cure it naturally?

• LAN

No you are just another in a long line of losers that keep posting this same idiocy over and over quit whining and either do something positive or end it.  I honestly don't care either way.   But constantly begging for pity and attention just makes you a whiny loser that doesn't care enough about himself to actually take any positive steps at all.

That just means you have a severe form of clinical depression. Since you could only be diagnosed with anhedonia by a psychiatrist or psychologist, ask THEM about changing your meds & treatment.

• Una

If you love animals, look after them. If you don't, go for the spiritual stuff like meditation.