Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 4 weeks ago

Is it possible for a punch while drunk to make you blackout.?

So I was with this person and we'd been drinking, i drank alot, but i almost remembered being punched but i was blacked out for hours. They took me to the E.R. i guess I was talking but when I woke up my nose was bleeding and so was the back of my head. To make things weirder the person I was with just up and skipped town, won't talk to me and honestly just kind of vanished. It was 6 years ago, but im wondering if theyd punched me if I'd black out like that. I know it wasn't any drug. Google says a k.o. last for minutes is there anyway to really check. I didn't need stitches. 

Yes, but it's more likely you fell over backwards and bumped your head as a result of the punch. Either way a punch could have caused it.  It may not even have been from the person you were drinking with; maybe you got into an argument with a stupid gang?

I got attacked a lot, mainly after drinking, people thought I would be weak after getting loaded.

BUT I NEVER BEEN KNOCKED OUT, cos pussiii boys too weak, and THIS JAW IS TOO STRONG!