Nathan H asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 4 weeks ago

Historically speaking, do you think that when John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas, Texas on November 22nd, 1963?

What I mean is, do you think the Lee Oswald is the shooter, or multiples shooters?

• L

Oswald was NOT the shooter.  It was an 'inside' job.

No, Robert Anton Wilson revealed the truth in Illuminatus.

I think Lee Oswald was not the shooter and he was suspected and arrested by mistake. But he did know something that Jack Ruby and his friends didn't like, hence why Oswald was shot.

• ?

If you watch the film of the shooting the most believable version to me is the one in which he was shot from the sewer drain. I once saw a book in which an x-convict admitted to shooting JFK from the sewer drain and it seamed to me to be very logical.  

Watch Lee Harvey Oswald walking down the hall before getting shot by Jack Ruby. He had no idea what the reporters were talking about and asking. It was two different things for him arrested and arrested for assassinating the president, being killed seconds later was no coincidence. If he had been the shooter he would have known what he was being arrested for. 

The past is dead.  Let this man rest in peace. RIP.    this question has been settled for 50 years now.

The Dallas police radio put out a call to bring in Oswald on suspicion of shooting Officer J. D. Tippett 27 minutes before he was shot.  Oswald, a known commie and returnee from the USSR, was an easy fall guy.

• Elaine

I had no reason at the time to believe that it wasn't Oswald and despite all the conspiracy theories I have no reason now to change my mind. 

It's an unsolved mystery to me. I accepted that long ago and moved on. Gov decided it was a single shooter by investigations and the case is closed unless a new discovery arises.

Wut?