Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationBuying & Selling · 1 month ago

Fast cars with good mpg. Help please.?

So I’ve already googled a lot about this but I want to know people’s opinion also. So I found that the fastest cars with good mpg is either the Mercedes AMG CLA45 OR the Audi RS3. Does anyone have anything faster? Or better? Thanks.

• F

Mercedes and Audi are very good at the fuel economy tests. I have a Subaru with similar performance to these cars. , but according to official figures, it is about 10mpg worse.

In practice it is virtually the same . In any case you are not going to drive either car with a view to fuel economy are you?

Any car is faster than you walking.  A "Tata"

• arther

Ill race you from Darwin to Alice Springs Ive only got a LS3 powered Commodore .

bet you don't win

No such a thing - like asking does the super size meal have less calories than the kids meal - get a frigging CLUE

My used 2017 Tesla Model 3 uses no gasoline, goes almost 250 miles on a full charge, accelerates 0 to 60 in under 4 seconds and cruises way faster than any speed limits in the USA allow.