Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 4 weeks ago

can you get roundworm if u drink after someone who has it?

my friend told me her cat has roundworm a few days after i drank after her when she offered me to try her drink. i read 50% of owners get it if a pet does and roundworm can cause blindness. Is it possible to get it from drinking after her if she has it??

Update:

it is not called ringworm. it is called roundworm. ringworm is a skin condition roundworm is a parasite.

Update 2:

seeing as you edited your reply i shall edit mine again. once again it is not called “ringworm” it is called “ROUNDWORM”. look it up. RINGWORM is a skin condition. ROUNDWORM is a worm parasite that infects pets and is passed to other pets and humans through eggs in feces. When infecting humans, the worm travels to the lungs, the eyes, or i believe the liver because our intestines are not sufficient hosts. Look it up before replying on my post 1. being rude & 2. looking ignorant

Update 3:

ringworm and roundworm are two different things. for the 20th time i am referring too roundworm. not ringworm. 😂😂

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

It's called ringworm.

You get ringworm by direct skin to skin contact.

Who would drink out of a non-family member's cup right now????????????

Geez.. are you purposely trying to become a covid carrier??????????????PS - It's called RINGWORM which is a skin condition that is caused by a parasite.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.