Sopranos: Dropping acid and blowing roadies?

In this hilarious scene Janice and Bobby come see Tony to tell him that uncle Jun might have Alzheimer’s. Tony is reluctant to help him due to the shooting that occurred and then begins arguing with Janice and eventually says “Free spirit Janice! Rebel without a cause! Meanwhile I sit here minding my own ****** business trying to be a good son while you’re out there dropping acid and blowing roadies!”. I get the dropping acid but blowing roadies? What does that even mean? Does he mean like you know......

Or is roadies just another drug from the 70s that people were doing at that time? It’s a funny scene  I’m just trying to understand what he means.

Roadies are employees who travel with musicians to set up and break down equipment for concerts. Do you know what the slang blowing means? It's performing oral sex.