Do I have esophagus tear?

Heavily drinking and heavily vomiting what I couldn't keep down. During alcohol withdrawal was vomiting brown blood 'coffee'. Severe alcohol withdrawal went to hospital shaking, next day in hospital vomiting blood but brighter 2 days later home now . No vomiting but pain when I eat, it's below chest bone the pain is, I think that's the only symptom I'm experiencing. Is there another reason for this pain when eating, other than esophagus tear? Could it just be from heavy vomiting or heavy drinking. I'm scared, I'm in a&e at the moment but want an opinion from online doctor.thankyou.

Most folks in the hospital, vomiting blood (confirmed by testing) would almost always have an upper endoscopy doe to see if there was a serious cause for the bleeding.  Esophageal varices would be the most worrisome findings, usually associated with liver disease.

Alcohol causes irritation to the esophagus and stomach.

Have you sought help with your alcoholism??  If you want to live to a ripe old age, you will/should!

hahah weak genetics. I downed bottles my whole life and never vomited blood once. and I am talking whiskey rum and gin bottles bottoms up and beer too!

You almost certainly won't find doctors online here. Ask the nurse for a pen and a piece of paper, then write down your questions, present it to a doctor, and listen carefully to the answers.  You probably have Esophagitis; also Gastritis and perhaps an ulcer. Look up Esophagitis, be prepared for a long recovery and making changes to your lifestyle.