Roblox Account Hacked and Banned, need advice?

I created my account in 2007 when I was 11 years old. Although I haven't played much recently, I hold a lot of fond memories of this game.

On the 23rd, I received an email stating that my premium subscription had expired, something which I had never purchased. So I tried to log on to the game only to find out that my account had been hacked.

I recovered my account via email and saw that most of its assets had been transferred over to the hijacker. They had also messaged a bunch of people trying to convince them to hand over their passwords. 

I immediately contacted Roblox via the support section, telling them that my account had been compromised and that the actions that were taken were not my own.

The following day, on the 24th, I logged onto the game only the find out that my account had been deleted with the following message: Your account has been moderated because one or more of the charges on the account were reported as unauthorized or disputed by the billing account holder.

I tried to appeal and was transferred over to a billing specialist who looked over my case and said that my account could not be re-opened at the time and that the card holder would need to contact them in regards to the terminated account when I wasn't even the one who made the purchase in the first place.

Additionally, they stated that they would close my replies if I tried to contact them again.

Even though I rarely play, this still managed to bum me out to the point of depression.

Edit: I got my account back :')

• ?

Not much you can do, really. The hacker obviously stole someone's bank account or credit card information and used it to make purchases. Any account caught doing that is deleted, and if the company declines to review that decision, that's their right. You agreed to the terms and conditions when you signed up for the service, and that includes the right of the company to do whatever they feel is necessary with regard to your account. Its legally their intellectual property, and if they want to close any account for any (or no) reason, they can. 

Just got my account back. :')

Isn't Roblox a game for 8-year-olds?